Friday, May 29, 2015
horizontal-logo

check-email

image
People you know Dependable, Local, customer service from people you know and trust.

Read More...
image
Internet Services Dependable and affordable HiSpeed Internet Connections. No contracts required!

Read More...
image
Business Christensen Communications Company offers business solutions for Phone Servcies, HiSpeed data services, computer networking and Avaya phone systems.

Read More...
image
SecureIT Complete Internet Security Protection, designed with simplicity in mind.

Read More...
* * * *
image image image image

secureit-ad

square-banner-no-price

did-you-know
localsoultion

Movie

 

Concessions
Pop Popcorn Candy
Large $2.00 $2.00 $2.00
XL $3.00 $3.00
Jumbo $4.00






Friday Night Movie  7:00 p.m.

Saturday Night Movie  8:00 p.m.

Sunday Night Movie  7:00 p.m.


ALL TICKETS ARE $5.00

This Week's Featured Movie:
Pitch Perfect 2
May 29-31
Rated: PG-13
  
ALL NEW DIGITAL FORMAT!

pitch_perfect

Official Movie Website


CCC-logo-265-35

104 West Main Street
Madelia, MN 56062

Phone: 507-642-5555
Fax: 507-642-5500

Madelia Theater

pitch_perfect 

Click for movie website or Madelia Theater information

Weather

TodayTomorrowSunday
Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 80%Mostly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly Sunny
72°F | 45°F63°F | 42°F68°F | 51°F
Current Conditions:
Fair
Fair
64.0°F
wind is from the west at 5.8 gusting to 11.5 mph (5 gusting to 10 kt)