Wednesday, October 22, 2014
horizontal-logo

check-email

Chriscomco Long Distance

Chriscomco Long Distance gives you great Long Distance Service without all the hassles!

The longer you talk, the less it is per minute!  Check out our rates!

Minutes used 0 - 60  .14 cents per minute
Minutes used 61 - 120 .12 cents per minute
Minutes used 121 - 350 .10 cents per minute
Minutes used 351-600 .08 cents per minute
Minutes used 601+ .06 cents per minute

Call anywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands

Does not include additional Government taxes and fees

  • Our per minute rate is the same whether you’re calling in state or out of state
  • Calls are rounded up in six second increments after the first 30 seconds. You never pay for a full minute unless you use it!


 

CCC-logo-265-35

104 West Main Street
Madelia, MN 56062

Phone: 507-642-5555
Fax: 507-642-5500

Madelia Theater

gone_girl 

Click for movie website or Madelia Theater information

Weather

TodayTomorrowFriday
Increasing Clouds, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 80%Partly Sunny
65°F | 49°F67°F | 43°F72°F | 45°F
Current Conditions:
Fair
Fair
45.0°F
wind is southeast at 15.0 mph (13 kt)