Thursday, July 24, 2014
horizontal-logo

check-email

image
People you know Dependable, Local, customer service from people you know and trust.

Read More...
image
Internet Services Dependable and affordable HiSpeed Internet Connections. No contracts required!

Read More...
image
Business Christensen Communications Company offers business solutions for Phone Servcies, HiSpeed data services, computer networking and Avaya phone systems.

Read More...
image
SecureIT Complete Internet Security Protection, designed with simplicity in mind.

Read More...
* * * *
image image image image

secureit-ad

square-banner-no-price

did-you-know
localsoultion
CCC-logo-265-35

104 West Main Street
Madelia, MN 56062

Phone: 507-642-5555
Fax: 507-642-5500

Madelia Theater

tammy 

Click for movie website or Madelia Theater information

Weather

TodayTomorrowSaturday
Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
85°F | 65°F85°F | 66°F85°F | 61°F
Current Conditions:
Fair
Fair
79.0°F
wind is from the south at 11.5 gusting to 18.4 mph (10 gusting to 16 kt)